Mr. Hand’s Insights About: True Friendships
My friend, Mr.Hand has some incredible insights about things he’s learned in life. I find them inspiring & witty!
2. Those who, most often, accuse others of judging them, live their lives surrounded by constant drama.
19. There are friends, over the years, that we are unable to spend time with. That does not mean that we love them any less.
30. Genuine friends should be more treasured than all of the wealth of the world.
80. Be careful how you shape your circle of friends; ultimately, they will shape you.
117. Rare, are friends who will venture beyond themselves and say, “Tell me about you.”
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
Last night, Sebastian and I were up late at my moms house. He was sitting on a bar stool across from me eating a bagel with peanut butter on it and staring at me intently with a slight grin on his face. I could tell he was a little loopy from staying up past his bed time. I asked him why he kept looking at me that way and he stays silent, chewing, grinning, and staring. Finally, after a few minutes have passed, his eyes get huge as if something great has just been revealed to him. He throws his little hands on the table and exclaims towards me “YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!”.
Saw this on my friend’s Facebook wall & had to share!
Ecclesiastes 3:11 “He hath made every thing beautiful…”