Mr. Hand’s Insights About: True Friendships
My friend, Mr.Hand has some incredible insights about things he’s learned in life. I find them inspiring & witty!
2. Those who, most often, accuse others of judging them, live their lives surrounded by constant drama.
19. There are friends, over the years, that we are unable to spend time with. That does not mean that we love them any less.
30. Genuine friends should be more treasured than all of the wealth of the world.
80. Be careful how you shape your circle of friends; ultimately, they will shape you.
117. Rare, are friends who will venture beyond themselves and say, “Tell me about you.”
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.